1. Air or gas embolism
2. Carbon monoxide poisoning
3. Clostridial myositis and myonecrosis (gas gangrene)
4. Crush injury;Compartment Syndrome
5. Decompression sickness
6. Enhancement of healing of some problem wounds.
7. Exceptional blood loss (anemia)
8. Intracranial abscess, actinomycosis
9. Necrotizing soft tissue infections
10. Refactory osteomyelitis (infected bone)
11. Delayed radiation injury.
12. Skin grafts and flaps (compromised)
13. Acute Thermal Burn Injury
14. Idiopathic Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss (New! approved on October 8, 2011 by the UHMS Board of Directors)